Nike Air Huarache Run Premium Anthracite Black Light Bone
Nike Air Huarache Run Premium
Anthracite Black Light Bone
incl. VAT, excl. shipping
Your personal advantages
You have a question?
The Nike Air Huarache Run Premium, first involved in 1991, has come to the market in a new and special design and will surely become a bestseller in due time.
An icon remixed for modern comfort
Originally released in 1991 by legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield with inspiration from Native American sandals, the Nike Air Huarache Men's Shoe changed the rules with a sock-like neoprene sleeve that conformed to the foot for a custom fit. Remastered with modern technology for cushioning and impact protection, this shoe delivers a flexible and secure ride that's super comfortable.
- Combination upper including leather paneling, thermoplastic hardware, neoprene and spandex for an ultra-comfortable and flexible fit
- Dynamic Fit sleeve for a custom fit
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Air-Sole units in the forefoot and heel for maximum impact protection
- Rubber outsole with Waffle pattern for traction and durability
- Forefoot flex grooves for flexibility
|Condition:||Brand New in Original Box|
Shoes which we′ve got in stock will be delivered in about 1 up to 2 days within Germany.
The delivery time for other countries can be found under shipping.
This size isn’t available anymore!
There is no possibility to re-order this size, because the manufacturer ceased the production. So if you send us a request to this size we unfortunately have to refuse it.